The gable design is a very recognizable style worldwide. It is perfect for a rustic lodge, a vacation cabin or a country barn. This structure can be used for storage or to increase the utility or look and feel of acreage.
- A perfect combination of functionality, aesthetic appeal, and economic value
- Features a symmetrical A-frame roofline
- Ability to add optional lean-tos or porches to either side or end of the structure
- Rafter beams of lean-to add-ons tie directly into the beams of the main structure, resulting in an impressive continuous roofline
- Available in a one- or one-and-a-half-story design
- Provides additional storage beyond other plans